AnyDVD (HD) 6.6.3.5 beta Discussion Thread

vbimport

AnyDVD (HD) 6.6.3.5 beta
Stable version. Safe for everyone to try (trial is allowed for this beta).

6.6.3.5 2010 04 15

• New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added events for HD DVD and Blu-ray discs
    to the option to start external programs
  • New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
  • New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
  • New (DVD): Added support for new protections
  • Fix (DVD): DVD video mode detection
  • Added more programs to the list requiring “aggressive I/O mode”
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6635.exe

Here is what others said about BD avatar problem

“6635 was [B]NOT[/B] able to decrypt Avatar with BDPHash.bin dated 14/4/10”

“Avatar is NOT fixed in this release”

With that I will wait for a more release of the program.

This version could not handle Crazy On The Outside, either using the rip feature, or combined with CloneDVD.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2510834]Here is what others said about BD avatar problem

“6635 was [B]NOT[/B] able to decrypt Avatar with BDPHash.bin dated 14/4/10”

“Avatar is NOT fixed in this release”

With that I will wait for a more release of the program.[/QUOTE]
Perhaps I am missing something, I dont see anything in the changelog saying that this version could decrypt Avatar, I really dont know because its not available where I live.:wink:

I got that from slysoft forum users saying they had problems with the BD of avatar. But Since I only watch DVD I don’t know what that problem looks like.

The DVD version of Avatar AnyDVD has no problems with that. The Bluray version AnyDVD HD needs an update to handle it as AnyDVD HD is not able to open it at all. Have had both versions of this movie since April 15 for testing with :slight_smile:

Well it goes on sale at BestBuy near me on the 22d of this month, they have a version with the regular DVD and the bluray for 17.99USD so thats what I will buy. I will post back when I buy the DVDs.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2511059]Perhaps I am missing something, I dont see anything in the changelog saying that this version could decrypt Avatar, I really dont know because its not available where I live.;)[/QUOTE]Since version 6.6.3.0 they have just been using this generic notation in the release notes.

[B]- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections

• New (DVD): Added support for new protections
    [/B]

Well not to get off topic of the discussion of Avatar no being to rip video to dvd files. With Version 6.6.6.0 you can rip the image with the protection intact for further use when Slysoft can fix the BD+ protection problem. On a sad not DVDFAB 9 has been sucessful in breaking the new BD+ protection the same day that the Bluray DVD was released. I have test it and it does worrk. Keep in mind this is one of the largest Bluray movie on the disc at 48GB+ in size. I decied to rip the movie with DVDFab 9 and will trying to compress it down enough so I can send it to my WD TV Live media player hard drive.

Keep up the good work but DVDFab beat AnyDVD HD to the punch in breaking the new protectrion which took 6 months to develop and broken within hours of its release to retail stores.

bookie