AnyDVD (HD) 188.8.131.52 beta
Safe for everyone to try (trial is allowed for this beta).
Users of 3rd party software (e.g., 1-click dvd copy, Pinnacle Instant copy) may need to enable “aggressive I/O mode” in AnyDVD settings -> program settings.
Please report back (post a logfile) if a particular software requires “aggressive I/O mode” to be enabled.
Thank you for testing!
184.108.40.206 2010 02 05
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Faster response time when changing settings during scan in progress
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new structural protection
- New (Blu-ray): Added workaround for District 9 (US) playback problem with PowerDVD
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections
- New (DVD): CSS archive now stores layer break VTS key for increased performance
- New (DVD): CSS keys are always stored, regardless of the “Use CSS archive” setting
- New (DVD): Added workaround to AnyDVD ripper for “Angel & Demons (rental)”, Japan
- New: Added more info to logfile
- New: Information window while AnyDVD is scanning discs
- New: Option to enable / disable this window
- New: Workaround for problems with some VMs and certain drives
- New: Create logfiles for empty drives
- New: Better handling of “files in use” during installation
- Change (DVD): CSS archive is enabled by default
- Change: Replaced AnyDVD “Safe Mode” with “Aggressive I/O Mode”.
- Note: Aggressive I/O mode is disabled by default. It might be required with some 3rd party software.
Please report which programs require it. Thank you!
- New: Added warning message, if applications requiring “Aggressive I/O Mode” are installed
- New: Added option to disable the “Aggressive I/O Mode” warning message
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner removed non-existant copy protection from “Tomorrow Never Dies”, US
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner could mess up chapters with some discs, e.g. “Odyssey 5”, UK
- Fix: Driver verifier problem with ElbyCDIO.sys
- Fix: Various potential crashes
- Fix: Changing a disc could be missed while AnyDVD is scanning a disc in another drive
- Fix: Disabling power saving didn’t always work
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
- = New or changed from 220.127.116.11 beta