AnyDVD (HD) 126.96.36.199 beta
Safe for everyone to try (trial is allowed for this beta).
Users of 3rd party software (e.g., 1-click dvd copy, Pinnacle Instant copy) may need to enable “aggressive I/O mode” in AnyDVD settings -> program settings.
Please report back (post a logfile) if a particular software requires “aggressive I/O mode” to be enabled.
Thank you for testing!
188.8.131.52 2010 01 06
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Added workaround for District 9 (US) playback problem with PowerDVD
- New: Added more info to logfile
- New: Information window while AnyDVD is scanning discs
- New: Option to enable / disable this window
- New: Workaround for problems with some VMs and certain drives
- New: Create logfiles for empty drives
- Change: Replaced AnyDVD “Safe Mode” with “Aggressive I/O Mode”.
- Note: Aggressive I/O mode is disabled by default. It might be required with some 3rd party software.
Please report which programs require it. Thank you!
- Fix: Driver verifier problem with ElbyCDIO.sys
- Fix: Potential crash
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
- = New or changed from 184.108.40.206 beta