AnyDVD (HD) 188.8.131.52 beta Safe for everyone to try (trial is allowed for this beta).
Users of 3rd party software (e.g., 1-click dvd copy, Pinnacle Instant copy) may need to enable "aggressive I/O mode" in AnyDVD settings -> program settings.
Please report back (post a logfile) if a particular software requires "aggressive I/O mode" to be enabled.
Thank you for testing!
184.108.40.206 2010 01 02
* New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
* New: Added more info to logfile
* New: Information window while AnyDVD is scanning discs
- New: Option to enable / disable this window
* New: Workaround for problems with some VMs and certain drives
* New: Create logfiles for empty drives
- Change: Replaced AnyDVD "Safe Mode" with "Agressive I/O Mode".
- Note: Agressive I/O mode is disabled by default. It might be required with some 3rd party software.
Please report which programs require it. Thank you!
* Fix: Driver verifier problem with ElbyCDIO.sys
* Some minor fixes and improvements
* Updated languages
- = New or changed from 220.127.116.11 beta