vbimport

AnyDVD (HD) 6.6.0.3 Release!
6.6.0.3 2009 11 11

• New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
  • New: Improved scanning for drives
  • Fix: Bug introduced in 6.6.0.0, AI scanner removed content from
    some discs, e.g. “Desperate Housewives Season 4”, R1, US
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Fix: Bug introduced in 6.5.8.7, .ifo modifications (Region code, UOPs, …)
    weren’t done with some discs
  • Updated languages

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Alan Are your fingers getting sore posting so many new updates :bigsmile:

Thanks

[QUOTE=bean55;2463789]Alan Are your fingers getting sore posting so many new updates :bigsmile:

Thanks[/QUOTE]
I hope you enjoy them bean55, all owners of AnyDVD should have the most recent updates at all times. :smiley:

That’s quite alot of updates looks like slysoft is working overtime…oh well reimage and redo the image for me again wow…

just tried this today and it wont backup my copy of ice age 3 blu-ray saying it needs uptodate components but when i go to let it download it says it cant connect,yes this is a 30 day trial version is that what the problem is cheers,as this is the latest version out from what i can see

That feature doesn’t work with the trial version.

The trial version can’t connect to the server to get new keys and can only decrypt movies that were dealt with prior to the release of that particular trial.

[B]Wombler[/B]

ok wombler looks like i might have to buy it then if thats the only way of getting updates cheers

[QUOTE=sunderland;2468338]ok wombler looks like i might have to buy it then if thats the only way of getting updates cheers[/QUOTE] IMO, money well spent.:wink: