• Fix (DVD): Error creating image file with some protections
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6596.exe

• = New or changed from AnyDVD 6.5.9.5

Fixes any problems with Transformers 2.:wink:

I thut AD xx95 fixed T2 problems

[QUOTE=zaq;2457021]I thut AD xx95 fixed T2 problems[/QUOTE]

v6.5.9.4 beta and v6.5.9.5 both worked 100% correctly with handling the new structural protection on Transformers 2: RotF. With v6.5.9.6 beta “Fix (DVD): CSS error with some protections and region code mismatch” applies to Transformers 2 [and possibly other DVDs]. People who didn’t have the region set on the DVD drive used to rip would ran into a CSS decryption failure. Brute forcing CSS removal was failing.

Nearly every single issue reported with v6.5.9.5 and Transformers 2 had to do with people who hadn’t set the DVD drive region. Once the drive region was set the problem vanished. People who reported different issues had non-AnyDVD issues.

When I tried to Rip it it put up a message that my drive didn’t have a region code set. Set the region code on all of my new drives and everything was rosy.

[QUOTE=G_Ivan Awfulitch;2457431]Set the region code on all of my new drives and everything was rosy.[/QUOTE]

So does that mean I should set my burner drive region code? Right now it is at 0 from the factory??? Would setting the region improve my backups and burns??? Or is the default Anydvd so does it work correctly still with Anydvd says

Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Or should I set my Region code? I used the 0 Region settings in the past and didn’t occur much problem but should I set the Region code?

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2458310]So does that mean I should set my burner drive region code? Right now it is at 0 from the factory??? Would setting the region improve my backups and burns??? Or is the default Anydvd so does it work correctly still with Anydvd says

Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Or should I set my Region code? I used the 0 Region settings in the past and didn’t occur much problem but should I set the Region code?[/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
Many users set a region code on their DVDRW.
I never have.
Though some come with that already done.
Ocassionally some folk have problems with discs being read.
For some reason, setting a region can help.
But personally, if not having problems.
I wouldn’t bother.

True but when I looked in the Anydvd CSS keys listing some of the VTS keys slots are blank while some have key subsitute? Would that be a problem?

I don’t know if setting region code from 0 to something else will make your burns any better. I had to change mine (On Win7HP 64bit) before it would decrypt a movie.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2458324]True but when I looked in the Anydvd CSS keys listing some of the VTS keys slots are blank while some have key subsitute? Would that be a problem?[/QUOTE]
No, the CSS Key Exchange is not even necessary. I have never used it.

Ok, I had to ask cause I think my drive is finally running out of time from using it to burn so much over the past year. Guess time for new drive oh well money comes and money goes… :stuck_out_tongue: I thought it was cause of Anydvd CSS keys might be doing something but sounds like more hardware getting MTBF on me.