AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.7.0 beta

Didn’t see this posted and the newest bumble bee update is not working properly so I thought I would post it. Here is the change log:

[QUOTE=Peer;210305]Safe for every REGISTERED user to try:

6.5.7.0 2009 07 23

• New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
  • New (Blu-ray): Added support for AACS MKB v14
  • New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection,
    e.g. “Haunting in Connecticut”, R1, US
  • New (DVD): AI scanner improved
  • Fix (DVD): Structural repair with some discs, e.g.
    “Transporter 3”, R2, Germany
  • Fix (DVD): Bug introduced with 6.5.5.9, “IFOTitles 0” error with some
    titles, e.g. “Seven Pounds”, R2, Italy
  • Fix (DVD): Bug in AI scanner, causing parts of a DVD not to be included with
    some discs, e.g. “Aujourd’hui, c’est Ferrier!”, R2, France
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6570.exe[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=MrPete1985;2407212]D[B]idn’t see this posted and the newest bumble bee update is not working properly so I thought I would post it[/B]. Here is the change log:[/QUOTE]
The program you refer to as BumbleBee is not even out of Alpha stages and not for sale to the public yet. It is still IMO months away, the new version of AnyDVD 6.5.7.0 works perfectly. Thankyou.:wink:

Slysoft calls bumblebee an internal testing too. What does it means to say it isn’t for sale to the public “yet”? How much am I expected to pay for a product whose whole purpose is to send information to slysoft?

I’m not crapping on SlySoft here, I really like the guys, but bumblebee right now doesn’t offer any kind of compelling experience to the user. You still get your updates through AnyDVD HD, not bumblebee!

bumblebee will tell you when new a beta is out but on bumblebee 1.1.1.3 it keeps telling you that 6.5.6.9 is the newest one the dev on the slysoft forum said it is a problem with bumblebee

[QUOTE=MrPete1985;2407963]bumblebee will tell you when new a beta is out but on bumblebee 1.1.1.3 it keeps telling you that 6.5.6.9 is the newest one the dev on the slysoft forum said it is a problem with bumblebee[/QUOTE]
The newest version of AnyDVD HD is 6.5.7.1 and AnyDVD will tell you when there is a new version. You are talking about a program ( Bumblebee) that is still in Development. AnyDVD and Bumble bee are two different programs. Do not mix the two up. They are solving those problems everyday and unless you are testing it , the people here have no idea what you mean. So please do not mix the two up.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2407975]The newest version of AnyDVD HD is 6.5.7.1 and AnyDVD will tell you when there is a new version. You are talking about a program ( Bumblebee) that is still in Development. AnyDVD and Bumble bee are two different programs. Do not mix the two up. They are solving those problems everyday and unless you are testing it , the people here have no idea what you mean. So please do not mix the two up.[/QUOTE]

anydvd will tell you when a new final build comes out bumblebee will tell you when a new beta of anydvd come out

Bumblebee is a development tool that users can voluntarily download and use. The program is not a new product and, in fact, has been around a lot longer than it was available for users to download.

In the end, I still recommend users visit the Slysoft forums to keep their software up to date concerning beta and official software releases.

Bumblebee is a tool used to help Slysoft develop several new products by gathering information about discs and sending it to Slysoft. It should only be used by advanced users who don’t mind helping out Slysoft to collect information about discs. That information will be used to make CloneBD and SlyPlayer work with more discs when they are released. The update features that are built in are not the main point of Bumblebee and were only added as a convenience because Bumblebee requires the latest version of AnyDVD. It should also only be used by registered AnyDVD HD users.