AnyDVD HD 6.5.6.4 2009 07 08 BETA Discussion Thread

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.6.4 beta
Safe for every REGISTERED user to try:

6.5.6.4 2009 07 08

• New (Blu-ray): Added support for some new BD+ protections, e.g.
    “Quantum of Solace”, Japan
  • New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection,
    e.g. “Haunting in Connecticut”, R1, US
  • New (DVD): AI scanner improved
  • Fix (DVD): Structural repair with some discs, e.g.
    “Transporter 3”, R2, Germany
  • Fix (DVD): Bug introduced with 6.5.5.9, “IFOTitles 0” error with some
    titles, e.g. “Seven Pounds”, R2, Italy
  • Fix (DVD): Bug in AI scanner, causing parts of a DVD not to be included with
    some discs, e.g. “Aujourd’hui, c’est Ferrier!”, R2, France
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6564.exe

I also noticed in 6.5.6.3 that it didn’t say that I had 2 burners attached but it still worked. It was the fox indicator on the taskbar that didn’t show there were to attached drive but it work still.

NewsFlash…I guess it had to reboot for it to take…wow…before I didn’t have to…but guess it never hurts to reboot…after install even if it doesn’t say so for any software…

Have updated to 6.5.6.4 but still can’t open Haunting in Connecticut. Also tried my re-booting my PC several times - no help.

I found an alternate way to back this up until the folks at SlySoft can resolve.

MakeMKV beta (1.4.5) will read this disc and create an MKV of the main movie or all the extras if you want
Download subs from opensubs if you want them (MakeMKV doesn’t keep subs). I used the ‘unrated’ subs that are found their.

Use TsMuxer GUI (1.10.6), with the movie MKV and sub file, and select BLu Ray disk as output type. (MKV found 2 versions of the movie; the slightly smaller version by a few seconds is what I used - otherwise subs are synched then suddenly off track by 10 seconds right after the 23:30 mark for some reason)

Click start muxing. After this is done, I used ImgBurn to create an ISO. PDVD9 plays just fine on my computer with chapters and subs (and DTS audio!) intact.

Enjoy!

[QUOTE=zot;2309528]I found an alternate way to back this up until the folks at SlySoft can resolve.

MakeMKV beta (1.4.5) will read this disc and create an MKV of the main movie or all the extras if you want
Download subs from opensubs if you want them (MakeMKV doesn’t keep subs). I used the ‘unrated’ subs that are found their.

Use TsMuxer GUI (1.10.6), with the movie MKV and sub file, and select BLu Ray disk as output type. (MKV found 2 versions of the movie; the slightly smaller version by a few seconds is what I used - otherwise subs are synched then suddenly off track by 10 seconds right after the 23:30 mark for some reason)

Click start muxing. After this is done, I used ImgBurn to create an ISO. PDVD9 plays just fine on my computer with chapters and subs (and DTS audio!) intact.

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
There’s a later beta now.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f88/post-new-update-versions-anydvd-here-announcement-only-209438/index11.html#post2309583
Worth a try, no doubt. :bigsmile:

Hi, I tried 6566 - no help with Haunting still. I will try MakeMKV and see what happens.

Um thus title can be done with 6.5.7.0 beta.

Funny users never tend to check to see if their Anydvd is up to update before calling it quits. I always check updates here and slysoft to see for updates before posting to old outdated version of Anydvd. I know that isn’t too hard to do.