http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

6.5.2.2 2009 01 30

• New (Blu-ray): Added support for AACS MKB version 12
  • New (DVD): Improved performance of the AI scanner
  • Fix (Blu-ray): BD+ firmware warning still wasn’t removed with some titles
  • Fix (DVD): Some minor problems with the AI scanner
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

I noticed that this version does [B]NOT![/B] set a restore point like it has always in the past years of versions.

[quote=Bob;2209178]I noticed that this version does [B]NOT![/B] set a restore point like it has always in the past years of versions.[/quote] Just noticed that. Hmmmmm.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2209196]Just noticed that. Hmmmmm.;)[/QUOTE]You posted a wink … so you know something i don’t? I don’t see it in the change log. Unless it falls under Some minor fixes and improvements.

I am checking it out as we type. LOL. Thanks BOB.:slight_smile:

It’s no big deal. I just found it odd.

Yes, there was an issue with 64bit Windows taking awhile to create the restore point for some, but James did not mention this, and I think he would have in the changelog. I never had any problems and had to restore it anyway, but it was a nice touch. Just my thoughts, noone told me anything.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2209211]Yes, there was an issue with 64bit Windows taking awhile to create the restore point for some, but James did not mention this, and I think he would have in the changelog. I never had any problems and had to restore it anyway, but it was a nice touch. Just my thoughts, noone told me anything.;)[/QUOTE]huh i never had any problems with Vi$ta 64 bit installation either. Never took any longer than installing it on my XP Pro 32 bit boot. Oh well thanks for the info Alan.

Looking closely at the changelog I spotted it.

Some minor fixes and improvements

;);):wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2209274]Looking closely at the changelog I spotted it.

;););)[/QUOTE]yeah i mentioned that a few posts back :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Bob;2209199]You posted a wink … so you know something i don’t? I don’t see it in the change log. Unless it falls under [B]Some minor fixes and improvements.[/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Bob;2209178]I noticed that this version does [B]NOT![/B] set a restore point like it has always in the past years of versions.[/QUOTE]

Please read here for reason why restore point being not created.
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=26490

Here is what happened Windows 7 64 Bit doesn’t create restore point correctly when anydvd installer request to do so. Therefore james decided to drop it.