• Fix (Blu-ray & HD-DVD): Bug reading unencrypted files from encrypted
    BD / HD DVD discs
  • Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 6.4.8.5, “CloneMap 2” error with some discs
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

They’re coming out with betas every day now? :slight_smile:

How’s the BD+ war going?

thanks for the heads up Alan

[quote=Kerry56;2166593]They’re coming out with betas every day now? :slight_smile:

How’s the BD+ war going?[/quote] Hi Kerry56, yeah, tweaks here and there, its almost like a constant beta with all the new movies, Happy Holidays.:wink:

Little off topic but will they upgrade CloneCD and CloneDVD, and CloneDVDMobile to do BD media??? When used with Anydvd.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2166889]Little off topic but will they upgrade CloneCD and CloneDVD, and CloneDVDMobile to do BD media??? When used with Anydvd.[/QUOTE]

[ol]
[li]CloneCD can already read BD media and make an image. It just cannot burn. I don’t know if/when they will add BD burning support. [/li][li]I don’t believe CloneDVD will be updated to handle BD.[/li][li]I believe they are rewriting parts of CloneDVD mobile from scratch rather than just using ffmpeg or mencoder.[/li][li]Slysoft has openly asked for suggestions and mentioned a product that will handle BDs but there is no ETA or timeframe for release.[/li][/ol]

Only the developers really know what’s going on. I’m not trying to fuel speculation. I am simply saying what appears to be the case from my observations.