AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.8.6 beta Discussion Thread

vbimport

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.8.6 beta
Note: There are no changes regarding standard definition DVDs.

Users of the “HD” version should use this update:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6486.exe

6.4.8.6 2008 11 20

• Fix (Blu-ray & HD-DVD): Bug reading unencrypted BD / HD DVD discs
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

Hi, I have the LG GGW H20L and tried to rip a BD to HDD, it starts fine with around 9 MB/s and then it went down to 0 and no more going on.

What is the issue here?

Furthermore, for one movie, i´ve done it anyhow and then afterwords, I burned a BD DL 50GB from Sony with the ripped files from the movie Felon but my BD player panasonic dmp bd 35 does not play the movie, it just recognizes a Bluray but no playing. what am i doing wrong, any experience, how to burn a movie?

[quote=v40t4sunny;2162924]Hi, I have the LG GGW H20L and tried to rip a BD to HDD, it starts fine with around 9 MB/s and then it went down to 0 and no more going on.

What is the issue here?[/quote]
Need a little more information like the name of the movie, what are your settings in AnyDVD HD, etc.:wink:

I have not changed anything in the settings of any dvd, it stays like it comes from the beta version.

what is the reason?

[quote=v40t4sunny;2164180]I have not changed anything in the settings of any dvd, it stays like it comes from the beta version.

what is the reason?[/quote]
I really dont know as I do not have that movie and no information.:confused:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2162927]Need a little more information like the name of the movie, what are your settings in AnyDVD HD, etc.;)[/QUOTE]
3 movies does not work: felon, layer cake, ghost rider