• New (DVD): Added support for new protections
  • New (Blu-ray): New error code if BD+ can’t be removed yet
  • New: Updated ElbyCDIO, improved compatibility with 3rd party drivers
  • Change (Blu-ray): Memory access of driver, may fix various problems
  • Fix (Blu-ray): Sometimes .dvd files were created with wrong media type
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe

This V has improved the improved compatibility with 3rd party drivers, this is a major update for alot of people.

You’ve no idea… :slight_smile:

OH yes I do.:bigsmile::bigsmile::wink:

Ok, well, YOU have an idea, yes. :smiley:

lol…those darn guys haha…well good work. Just to mentioned I check just a hour ago and it was the older version they must’ve just replaced it…wow…

This update blacklisted my key. You have NO idea how pissed I am. They took care of it, but insisted my key was compromised. Will not be buying another slysoft product again, as I take care of all my license keys.

[QUOTE=SamuriHL;2158915]Ok, well, YOU have an idea, yes. :D[/QUOTE]

Could you clue us in?

Kind of a long story. The short version is my laptop and AnyDVD HD weren’t getting along very well. All you need to know in the end is that it’s fixed now. :slight_smile: And all I can say is that the Slysoft developers are incredibly patient. :slight_smile:

I am having issues backing up Don’t mess with the Zohan with AnyDVD 6.4.8.5. Trying to do it on the fly with CloneDVD no ripping first and keep getting errors. I am presently ripping it to the HDD which is now 75% done. I suspect this issue I am having will be fixed after reading the latest news in the next BETA version.

[QUOTE=jakewash;2166450]I am having issues backing up Don’t mess with the Zohan with AnyDVD 6.4.8.5. Trying to do it on the fly with CloneDVD no ripping first and keep getting errors. I am presently ripping it to the HDD which is now 75% done. I suspect this issue I am having will be fixed after reading the latest news in the next BETA version.[/QUOTE]

Try AnyDVD 6.4.8.9 beta.