AnyDVD/CloneDVD2 issue

Has anyone else been having problems regarding copies that have the director’s/actor’s commentary stuck on…??

Example: I recently purchased BSGalactica Season 3.0 & as my kids often (mis)handle my discs when their friends are over, per usual, I used AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 to make backups. However, when I played the backups, they all had the director/actor’s commentary turned on over the dialogue & I am unable to turn it off. The other seasons have not shown this issue at all…

Several other movies in my collection have the same issue & I have not been able to figure out which file contains this info to uncheck when preparing to copy.

Any help would be appreciated.

[QUOTE=rymech99;2243333]Has anyone else been having problems regarding copies that have the director’s/actor’s commentary stuck on…??

Example: I recently purchased BSGalactica Season 3.0 & as my kids often (mis)handle my discs when their friends are over, per usual, I used AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 to make backups. However, when I played the backups, they all had the director/actor’s commentary turned on over the dialogue & I am unable to turn it off. The other seasons have not shown this issue at all…

Several other movies in my collection have the same issue & I have not been able to figure out which file contains this info to uncheck when preparing to copy.

Any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

First what version of AnyDVD and CloneDVD are you using? Also did you make sure you weren’t unchecking the setting for only director’s comments?? Can you give a screen shot of what settings your using to give a better idea what is going on?