AnyDVD & CloneDVD License Key

Heya,

I have tried AnyDVD and CloneDVD trial versions and they seem to work like a charm for me.

My trial period is over and I have decided to stop being a bludger and purchase the software.

However the pc that I have it installed on is not connected to the net. I am aware that when I purchase the products, I will not receive a physical installation tool (i.e. mailed out package with the cd to install from).

I believe that you receive a registration key.

As I haven’t done this before, I was hoping someone could enlighten me on the process of registering the product and whether I need to be connected to the net at the time?

I have asked the Slysoft team this same question but have not yet received a response. Thought I’d try the community knowledge as well.

I’m sorry if I am posting a question that has been asked many a time before but I can’t seem to find a definate answer in the other threads.

I’d be ever so grateful :bow:

Cheers

Register it on whatever computer you were using when you wrote this message, then save it to CD or floppy and use it on the other computer. You don’t have to be connected to the net to use it. But you need to find a computer that is connected to the net to check for updates once in a while, such as the one you wrote this message on.

use a computer that is connected to the internet to obtain the keys. they burn them to a cd or save them to a diskette and copy them to your system that has the software on it. run them, and presto…you’re all set :slight_smile:

Mint!

Thanks for the help. Muchly appreciated

you do not need to “register” on the internet, there’s no online activation crap.

you can download the key file (it gets emailed to you too) then just get it to the machine somehow, via usb key, cd-r, or heaven’s forbid FLOPPY.

And this is one of the reasons why I love Slysoft! :iagree: :clap:
There is no pain for us loyal and paying customers and the money is spent very well. So, go ahead and purchase your license! :iagree:

Saw the thread title and thought “surely someone’s not stupid enough to be asking for a key here”. :slight_smile:

not here but it has been known

I think was fishing

I have a similar problem and more with Slysoft. I just updated to the latest version (after buying the full version months ago) and now it says I have 20 days left for the trial version.

I also have a new stand alone computer that will not be hooked up to the internet at any time that will be my burning computer, and if I can’t even get the computer I bought the software on to recongize that I have little hope for the new one.

Lastly I bought my software about 3 days before the promo they had for a discout on the software ($10 or something) and cdfreaks reported it was be back0issued as well to previous customers. I was very giddy when I applied for the refund…but now months later I have seen and heard nothing…I have even emailed them with no response whatsoever.

Not the happiest of campers at the moment.

I have a similar problem and more with Slysoft. I just updated to the latest version (after buying the full version months ago) and now it says I have 20 days left for the trial version.

I also have a new stand alone computer that will not be hooked up to the internet at any time that will be my burning computer, and if I can’t even get the computer I bought the software on to recongize that I have little hope for the new one.

Lastly I bought my software about 3 days before the promo they had for a discout on the software ($10 or something) and cdfreaks reported it was be back0issued as well to previous customers. I was very giddy when I applied for the refund…but now months later I have seen and heard nothing…I have even emailed them with no response whatsoever.

Not the happiest of campers at the moment. :confused:

Re-apply the key twice. Reboot.

If that doesn’t work, re-install the program over itself. Reboot. Apply the Key. Reboot again.