AnyDVD, Anyone know where it is embedded in the registry editor?

Trying to download AnyDVD again on my computer but every time i try to it wont allow me to use the key. I think it might be because it is still embedded somewhere on my computer. I’ve deleted all obvious locations where it would be and it still doesn’t work. Can anyone tell me where it is located?

If you went to to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SlySoft\AnyDVD and delete it that will delete your key but it will not allow the trial to work again, if that is what you really are wanting. If you have a valid key you can go to slysoft and they will help you.

contact
support@slysoft.com

[QUOTE=samlar;2287289]If you went to to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SlySoft\AnyDVD and delete it that will delete your key but it will not allow the trial to work again, if that is what you really are wanting. If you have a valid key you can go to slysoft and they will help you.

contact
support@slysoft.com[/QUOTE]
:wink:

[QUOTE=samlar;2287289]If you went to to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SlySoft\AnyDVD and delete it that will delete your key but it will not allow the trial to work again, if that is what you really are wanting. If you have a valid key you can go to slysoft and they will help you.

contact
support@slysoft.com[/QUOTE]

I triple agree with that…