AnyDVD and ShrinkDVD question

Greetings all… I have a question. I am currently using AnyDVD at the present time to drip movies to my hard drive , this seems to work great doing the whole disc , but the question here is , do you have to use DVD Shrink to make the rip that you just made with AndyDVD to fit to a dVD-R? OR , and I have tried this , to rip a movie using DVD Shrink , but I get errors , so no biggie there… So I was wondering , are the steps as follows?:

1st: Rip with ANYDVD

2nd: Shrink with DVD Shrink

3rd: Burn with Clone DVD

-?

What I have noticed is I have DVDFAB installed , and when I go to open a file directory to burn , which was created by DVDShrink , I get errors opening , is this normal? Also , I don’t mind making full discs and what not , but I would like to burn full discs that by-pass the trailers and what not and just go straight to the movies title page that lets the user select scenes , extras , etc… Do you recommend any certain kind of setting to select to do this? And have it capable of being read on most standard dvd home players?

Thanks and I know most would say , RTF manual and what not , but I have read alot of what you guys post and learn alot from you all :O)

Thanks…

H82lose

Have you tried ripping with DVD Shrink, with AnyDVD running while it Decrypts ‘on the fly’?

None of the software you use will let you do what you want.
AnyDVD will rip full disc or Movie only.
Shrink can get rid of Extras, but in Re Author mode you will loose menus.
You can try DVD Rebuilder.
That one, after you rip full DVD to HD using AnyDVD, will let you remove what you do not like and possibly compress to fit all to DVD5, if needed.

Make sure you have the latest version of AnyDVD. You can use its built in ripper to put the movie in its entirety on the hard drive, then use DVDShrink. This is what I do if there is a lot of structural problems introduced by the studios to prevent copying. Otherwise, you can just use Shrink to do the rip and let AnyDVD do the decryption in the background as MysticEyes suggested.

To get just the main movie, go to ReAuthor in DVDShrink. Look through a few guides on using Shrink in ReAuthor mode…there are a lot of them, including some here in our Copy Movie forum, www.dvdshrink.info and www.mrbass.org But you won’t get a menu this way (as CDuncle pointed out).

my anydvd trial ran out now what. how do i get a new key to use anydvd

[QUOTE=aknight17;2241033]my anydvd trial ran out now what. how do i get a new key to use anydvd[/QUOTE]

http://www.slysoft.com/en/purchase.html

Now that you have tried it, you must either Buy it or you cannot use it. Thats why its called Shareware. You get to try it free for 21 days and make a decision.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2241038]Now that you have tried it, you must either Buy it or you cannot use it. Thats why its called Shareware. You get to try it free for 21 days and make a decision.;)[/QUOTE]
All software worth owning will allow a limited free trial.