Anydvd and mpls for wall e

vbimport

iam not sure where to write this question but i will try here becasue i used ant dvd hd

has anyone backed up wall e hd? when using anydvd hd and tsremux iam not sure of what mpls to choose or the m2ts…when i used bdinfo it gave me a big list thanks…

[QUOTE=raymondtrudeau;2159513]iam not sure where to write this question but i will try here becasue i used ant dvd hd

has anyone backed up wall e hd? when using anydvd hd and tsremux iam not sure of what mpls to choose or the m2ts…when i used bdinfo it gave me a big list thanks…[/QUOTE]

Your use of shorten words is kinda confusing? What do you mean by mpls? Is tsremux a software?? Which version of Wall-E are you referring to? I don’t know if they make a Wall-E HDVD anymore as blue ray won on the format war.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2159528]Your use of shorten words is kinda confusing? What do you mean by mpls? Is tsremux a software?? Which version of Wall-E are you referring to? I don’t know if they make a Wall-E HDVD anymore as blue ray won on the format war.[/QUOTE]

sorry yes it is blu ray…and iam using anydvd… i am using tsmuxer it gives you the mpls files that contain the movie…

He’s looking for the playlist file for Wall-E. I haven’t bought this one yet so I don’t have it. BDInfo should give you the longest MPLS so try using that in TSMuxer.

thanks i got it it is 106 and it also works with 119