AnyDVD and LiteOn drives

Sorry, the computer posted the message before I was finished. Here is the rest.

Because I need an external DVD reader, not burner, any suggestions for an inexpensive reader, USB 2.0 that works with vista that works with AnyDVD would be appreciated. I thought I had an answer from AnyDVD support, but no. Now they will not answer emails.

[quote=HawaiianLungs;2136162]Sorry, the computer posted the message before I was finished. Here is the rest.

Because I need an external DVD reader, not burner, any suggestions for an inexpensive reader, USB 2.0 that works with vista that works with AnyDVD would be appreciated. I thought I had an answer from AnyDVD support, but no. Now they will not answer emails.[/quote]
I have an external LG drive and it works with anydvd but it both burner and reader

Please tell me the exact model number and I will hget it. Did you have to flash anything? Or just plug it in.

I so love posts that beg for help and provide absolutely NO useful information at all. “AnyDVD does not work.” AWESOME! That tells us EXACTLY what the problem is and the error messages you receive, doesn’t it? Provide USEFUL information and maybe someone can help you get it working. But “it doesn’t work” provides nothing.

[QUOTE=SamuriHL;2136850]I so love posts that beg for help and provide absolutely NO useful information at all. “AnyDVD does not work.” AWESOME! That tells us EXACTLY what the problem is and the error messages you receive, doesn’t it? Provide USEFUL information and maybe someone can help you get it working. But “it doesn’t work” provides nothing.[/QUOTE]

I agree here seems lately alot of people come asking for help but give very little in the way of the problem and what it says exactly and what their hardware and software specs are. Asking General questions won’t get much answer back that will be of help to the OPs’ problem.

The people trying to help shouldn’t have to pull teeth to get useful information to help troubleshoot a problem. If someone REALLY believes they’re going to get help with “xxx doesn’t work” then they’re kidding themselves. It’s really not that hard to provide information.