AnyDVD and 1click

vbimport

I am using AnyDVD to Decrypt and 1click to burn. I am trying to backup The Labyrinth. Seems like 1click is doing what it is supposed to do but when the program asks me to put in my blank DVD and press OK and I do so, an Error message pops up and says Media not found. I have tried to use two different brands of blank discs that should be compatable but the Error remains and the program will not commence to write the DVD. My notebook is brand new. Perhaps the Sonic burning program that is on my computer should be removed before 1click will function properly. This is my first time using the 1click program that I aquired. Any thoughts people? :confused:

I’m not sure why but I use AnyDVD, and DVD-Decryptor. If you are copying a DL DVD then use DVD Shrink to compress the movie to fit on a regular DVD. This system works for me on every movie.

viperss

I also use DVD Decrypter with AnyDVD running in the background. When burning to a Dual Layer (DL) Disc you do not need to shrink since the DL disc will hold almost any DVD movie that you come across.

Although, I too like to use shrink, it is getting old and hasn’t been updated in over a year. Because of that I use CloneDVD 2, which is brought to you by the same people that make AnyDVD.

I have run into movies that shrink just won’t work with and when that happens I have two choices. Number 1, I burn the movie to a DL disc (using CloneDVD 2) or Number 2, I fire up CloneDVD 2 and start manually removing menus and titles and subtitles until, I think that what is left will compress and still be a good copy.

If you haven’t given CloneDVD 2 at try, then I suggest that you do.

PS: I have a short guide for using it at:

http://mysite.verizon.net/eric.groves/pg52.html

Eric

There is a thread on cd freaks for 1click dvd copy and a forum devoted specifically to this software.

www.dvdrextreme.com

They should be able to help you with this problem. 1 Click is a fantastic and easy to use program. Don’t give up on it. It may be just a simple problem that can be easily fixed. The people on the forum are very knowledgeable and willing to help. :smiley: