AnyDVD 8.0.9.0 Final Discussion Thread

vbimport

https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD.exe

8.0.9.0 2016 12 26
New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
New (DVD): Support for new discs
Change (Blu-ray): Reverted change from 8.0.4.0, “Failing MFR is no longer fatal on unprotected discs”,
as it could create unplayable discs
Change (Blu-ray): If keeping original menus fails, the standard speedmenu is used
Fix (Blu-ray): Hang with black screen during playback with some discs
Some minor fixes and improvements

Thanks for the Link Alan

Thanks Alan.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2786036]Change (Blu-ray): Reverted change from 8.0.4.0, “Failing MFR is no longer fatal on unprotected discs”,
as it could create unplayable discs[/QUOTE]Wonder which discs those were??

[QUOTE=alan1476;2786036]Change (Blu-ray): If keeping original menus fails, the standard speedmenu is used[/QUOTE]What happens if you don’t have that option choosen? Will it override the user settings?

THX for the info,Alan ! :iagree:

Any way to get to someone from AnyDVD directly? I bought a lifetime license and my credit card declined to pay the charge because they changed the name of the charge to something different than what they listed for when I paid for a lifetime license for CloneDVD2. If you can let me know who to PM or contact here in the forums, it would be much appreciated, as I got a message the status would be checked every 5 minutes to have my charge manually done, and no one’s done it after nearly 2.5 hours and I’m getting really fed up by their lack of response. Starting to think they don’t want an extra $95 USD.

[QUOTE=Quema34;2786171]Any way to get to someone from AnyDVD directly? I bought a lifetime license and my credit card declined to pay the charge because they changed the name of the charge to something different than what they listed for when I paid for a lifetime license for CloneDVD2. If you can let me know who to PM or contact here in the forums, it would be much appreciated, as I got a message the status would be checked every 5 minutes to have my charge manually done, and no one’s done it after nearly 2.5 hours and I’m getting really fed up by their lack of response. Starting to think they don’t want an extra $95 USD.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can contact RedFox directly here.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks, Wombler. I’ll keep the link although someone finally replied.

Everyone be advised, since it appears Redfox split its software from its payment processing. If there’s a problem processing your card (like the card denies payment because of their China payment side listing a very unusual name for the product like in my case), they will do a “manual processing” which could take DAYS and the accounting side of Redfox can’t do a thing if the China side screws the pooch.

Just FYI and hope no one else ever wants to buy yet the China side gives your card trouble.