AnyDVD 8.0.0.0 Beta - Trial Test

vbimport

We are very close to release RedFox AnyDVD 8.0.0.0 and our new trial system need some final beta testing.

[ul]
[li]With a 21 day trial “license”, trial users can access the new RedFox OPD[/li][li]Trial licenses are bound to the hardware and need Internet access.[/li][/ul]
This version will not work with SlySoft license keys! You have to obtain a trial license, which is an automated process within AnyDVD. Translation is ongoing, so there might be a lack of translation in certain languages.

The main purpose of this beta release is to test our trial licensing system, please post here if you encounter any trial related problems, together with your trial license ID (e.g. ABC-DEF). Any non-trial related post will be deleted or moved.

Download beta here: http://sandbox.redfox.bz/anydvd/SetupAnyDVD8000beta.exe

Thank you for your support and patience…

Thanks coolcolors;)

Has anyone tried to install both Slysoft and Redfox AnyDVD HD on the same system…I am ready to move forward with Redfox and am patient enough to wait for the kinks to get worked out for the purchasing side…

Maybe I will just delete Slysoft and get my old ass started with this new Beta RedFox…sorry just thinking out loud now…

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2774286]Has anyone tried to install both Slysoft and Redfox AnyDVD HD on the same system…I am ready to move forward with Redfox and am patient enough to wait for the kinks to get worked out for the purchasing side…

Maybe I will just delete Slysoft and get my old ass started with this new Beta RedFox…sorry just thinking out loud now…[/QUOTE] You cant do it, one over writes the other.:wink:

Thanks Alan

I will go ahead and install the new beta…looks like 8002 is the number now…

Hopefully it will not time out if RedFox doesn’t get the purchase setup by then…

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2774309]Thanks Alan

I will go ahead and install the new beta…looks like 8002 is the number now…

Hopefully it will not time out if RedFox doesn’t get the purchase setup by then…[/QUOTE]

The trial connects you to the new OPD and you have a month to play with it, I am sure you will get a lot of new updates in a month to try it. Then make sure you buy in the first 2 months for the 20% discount.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2774313]The trial connects you to the new OPD and you have a month to play with it, I am sure you will get a lot of new updates in a month to try it. Then make sure you buy in the first 2 months for the 20% discount.[/QUOTE]
I hope it is sooner then later… :confused:

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2774333]I hope it is sooner then later… :confused:[/QUOTE]
Dont you like something to look forward too.?;):wink: