18.104.22.168 2012 11 12
- New: AnyDVD image ripper will now skip all defective sectors on
- New: AnyDVD image ripper will log all skipped sectors
- New: Added registry key with useful information for 3rd party tools.
Interesting fields are the DVD Disc ID, and the frame rate of the
- New: Updated the SetDisplayFrequency tool
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (Blu-ray): Improved warning, if the Online Protection Database
cannot be reached.
- New (Blu-ray): Added warning, if the Online Protection Database does
not contain data for a disc.
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Added version info to disc.inf
- New (Blu-ray): Dramatically reduced scan time when adding speedmenus
with many discs
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): Add .ifo files to the log, even if copy protection removal
is turned off
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner could "hang" with some titles
- Fix (Blu-ray): "disc.inf" file was not created on some discs
- Fix (Blu-ray): Bug introduced in 22.214.171.124, crash with some discs
- Fix (Blu-ray): Speedmenu did not detect all 3D discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version, regardless which version you have installed: