AnyDVD (HD) 188.8.131.52 beta
Safe for everyone to try (trial is allowed for this beta).
Users of 3rd party software (e.g., 1-click dvd copy, Pinnacle Instant copy) may need to enable "aggressive I/O mode" in AnyDVD settings -> program settings.
Please report back if a particular software requires "aggressive I/O mode" to be enabled. Thank you for testing!
184.108.40.206 2009 12 30
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Added more info to logfile
- New: Information window while AnyDVD is scanning discs
- New: Option to enable / disable this window
- New: Create logfiles for empty drives
- Change: Replaced AnyDVD "Safe Mode" with "Agressive I/O Mode".
- Note: Agressive I/O mode is disabled by default. It might be required with some 3rd party software.
Please report which programs require it. Thank you!
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages