AnyDVD 6.5.5.5 w/Dvd Decrypter settings?

hello,

I have been trying to use AnyDvd 6.5.5.5 w/DvD Decrypter 3.5.4.0 to rip a disk to files on my HD w/out success. I am running windows xp home sp2. I have followed the info of a previous post in this forum to change the (2) options in the DvD Decrypter settings as specified and I still get the following error message

Encryption Detected!
File: vts_03_0.vob

the disc is not supposed to be protected by Css/Cppm so this is somewhat strange!
would u like to try and decrypt the encrypted data?

etc… it gives u options, none of which seem to work, so is there a third setting that needs to be changed in DvD Decrypter to get this to work transparently?

note: here is the original post about the settings changes to make in DVD Decrypter per Olli:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f74/clonedvd-dl-layer-breaks-139161/#post1014258

here are the actual settings he recommended to change:
"I would be happy if you use CloneDVD, but dispite common believe you can combine AnyDVD with DVDDecrypter as well.
Just do the following:

1.) Use ElbyCDIO as the I/O model.
2.) Disable the structural protection removal in DVDDecrypter.

DVDDecrypter will see the disc as unprotected and will continue to work… forever."

Please reply if there is a setting I am missing that I need to uncheck or remove. There is a CSS tab in the settings w/CSS cracking method that I could set to none, but should the program be using that at all?

Finally i have clonedvd that I could use to rip the files to the HD or just AnyDVD itself, but i like the setup of DvdDecrypter where it creates the directory based on the disk name, u can change where to save the files easily, basically it makes it very easy to rip the disks, if i can just get it to work properly.

[QUOTE=hrbngr;2286710]hello,

I have been trying to use AnyDvd 6.5.5.5 w/DvD Decrypter 3.5.4.0 to rip a disk to files on my HD w/out success. I am running windows xp home sp2. I have followed the info of a previous post in this forum to change the (2) options in the DvD Decrypter settings as specified and I still get the following error message

Encryption Detected!
File: vts_03_0.vob

the disc is not supposed to be protected by Css/Cppm so this is somewhat strange!
would u like to try and decrypt the encrypted data?

etc… it gives u options, none of which seem to work, [B]so[/B] is there a third setting that needs to be changed in DvD Decrypter to get this to work transparently?

note: here is the original post about the settings changes to make in DVD Decrypter per Olli:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f74/clonedvd-dl-layer-breaks-139161/#post1014258

here are the actual settings he recommended to change:
"I would be happy if you use CloneDVD, but dispite common believe you can combine AnyDVD with DVDDecrypter as well.
Just do the following:

1.) Use ElbyCDIO as the I/O model.
2.) Disable the structural protection removal in DVDDecrypter.

DVDDecrypter will see the disc as unprotected and will continue to work… forever."

Please reply if there is a setting I am missing that I need to uncheck or remove. There is a CSS tab in the settings w/CSS cracking method that I could set to none, but should the program be using that at all?

Finally i have clonedvd that I could use to rip the files to the HD or just AnyDVD itself, but i like the setup of DvdDecrypter where it creates the directory based on the disk name, u can change where to save the files easily, basically it makes it very easy to rip the disks, if i can just get it to work properly.[/QUOTE]
DVDDecrypter is obsolete suggest removing it and Rip to HDD with AnyDVD and then burn with DVDShrink or ImgBurn which replaced DVDDecrypter.