Anydvd (HD) 126.96.36.199 released
188.8.131.52 2008 09 09
- New: “Rip to image file” creates a .dvd file for better emulation
(media type, layer break) with Virtual CloneDrive™ available at
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for AACS version 9
- New (Blu-ray): Improved region code detction, e.g. “Dan in Real Life”, Region A
- New (DVD): Added workaround for DVDs with CSS mastering errors, e.g.
“Go”, R2, Germany
This mastering error prevents playback with most player software
(e.g., Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, Zoom Player, TheaterTek)
and some standalone players (e.g., PlayStation 3)
With AnyDVD playback on the PC is now possible.
- Fix (DVD): CSS authentication error 5:55:0 under some circumstances
- Updated help texts
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages