This adds AACS MKBv9 support. Additionally, the media type of BD discs is set to BDR in the .dvd file created with the ISO ripper.
This allows playback of images with Virtual CloneDrive 188.8.131.52 or better.
Changes from the last release:
184.108.40.206 2008 09 03
- New: “Rip to image file” creates a .dvd file for better emulation
(media type, layer break) with Virtual CloneDrive™ available at
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for AACS version 9
- New (DVD): Added workaround for DVDs with CSS mastering errors, e.g.
“Go”, R2, Germany
This mastering error prevents playback with most player software
(e.g., Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, Zoom Player, TheaterTek)
and some standalone players (e.g., PlayStation 3)
With AnyDVD playback on the PC is now possible.
- Fix (DVD): CSS authentication error 5:55:0 under some circumstances
- Updated help texts
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages