Here is your daily AnyDVD beta for you testing pleasure!
It should be safe for everybody to try and fixes some bugs with DVD protection removal.
Additionally, it dramatically speeds up load time of some DVDs with certain drives.
These are the differences to the last release version 220.127.116.11:
18.104.22.168 2008 06 08
- New: Added detection of new copy protection as found on “Fata Morgana
(2007)”, R2, Germany, to automatic AI scanner setting
- Change: Improved handling of disc arrival
- Change (DVD): Improved CSS key retrieval with some discs
- Fix (Blu-ray): Performance problem with Pioneer BD drive
- Fix (Blu-ray): Possible Playback problem when UOP removal is enabled
- Fix (DVD): Long loading time with some drives (e.g., Pioneer) with FluxDVD
and CSS protected titles, e.g. “Curse of the Golden Flower”, R2, UK
- Fix (DVD): Error in length calculation when removing title sets from some
discs, e.g. “WAZ”, R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): CloneCD read error with FluxDVD protected discs, e.g.
“Reservation Road”, R1, US
- Fix (DVD): Setting AI scanner to “always enabled” did not work correctly,
under some circumstances not all title sets were deprotected, e.g. "Fata
Morgana (2007), R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper NavigationPack 18 error with some titles, e.g.
“Semi-Pro unrated”, R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages