Here is your daily AnyDVD beta for you testing pleasure!
It should be safe for everybody to try and fixes some bugs with DVD protection removal.
These are the differences to the last release version 126.96.36.199:
188.8.131.52 2008 06 06
- New: Added detection of new copy protection as found on “Fata Morgana
(2007)”, R2, Germany, to automatic AI scanner setting
- Change: Improved handling of disc arrival
- Fix (Blu-ray): Performance problem with Pioneer BD drive
- Fix (Blu-ray): Possible Playback problem when UOP removal is enabled
- Fix (DVD): Error in length calculation when removing title sets from some
discs, e.g. “WAZ”, R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): CloneCD read error with FluxDVD protected discs, e.g.
“Reservation Road”, R1, US
- Fix (DVD): Setting AI scanner to “always enabled” did not work correctly,
under some circumstances not all title sets were deprotected, e.g. "Fata
Morgana (2007), R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper NavigationPack 18 error with some titles, e.g.
“Semi-Pro unrated”, R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages