AnyDVD 6.4.1.2 Discussion Thread

vbimport

6.4.1.2 2008 04 11

• New (Blu-ray): Improved region lock removal from Blu-ray discs
    which contain signed Java code

The previous version still had trouble with region code removal on certain signed BD-J discs (e.g. Ratatouille region B).

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6412.exe

[QUOTE=alan1476;2036410]6.4.1.2 2008 04 11

• New (Blu-ray): Improved region lock removal from Blu-ray discs
    which contain signed Java code

The previous version still had trouble with region code removal on certain signed BD-J discs (e.g. Ratatouille region B).

Now I expect BD region codes to be no issue anymore whatsoever
(Thanks also to Supergoof who had the right idea as to what might have been the problem )
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6412.exe

wow…but unfortunatly I am still with DVD media…the cost of BD is one limiting factor for me…but Great Job… Slysoft… now if the companies would stop doing that protection and invest in the consumer…they would buy more…

Seems the recent beta’s are better than the release candidates :bigsmile:

Thanks Alan

This is not a beta.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2036615]This is not a beta.:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]I never received and email for either Alan :confused:

6.4.1.2 is just a BD update only and I don’t think emails were sent on this one.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2036627]6.4.1.2 is just a BD update only and I don’t think emails were sent on this one.[/QUOTE]Could be but i’ve been a HD AnyDVD owner from pretty much day one.

I’ll send you one next time.:bigsmile:

Slysoft didn’t feel the need to send out an email on this one. They considered it a minor revision just for AnyDVD HD owners. No biggie. They’ve done some pretty FANTASTIC work in the past couple months. BD+, MKB v7, Region Coding improvements…oh, and I guess they’ve worked on that SD disc thing, too. :smiley: LOL! As an HD user, I seriously appreciate all they’ve done.

I’ve been using clone dvd with anydvd for a year now with no problems. Lately when ANYDVD goes to scan it says there is no disc in drive then when it actually reads the disk clone says that it is CSS protected meaning ANYDVD didnt scan properly. When I FINALLY get it to scan this comes up

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.1.2)
HL-DT-ST DVDRRW GWA-4166B 1823 05/05/10
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2078704 sectors (4059 MBytes)
Total size: 3747680 sectors (7319 MBytes)
Video DVD (or CD) label: ECH0NNW1_2
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Can anyone help?

You’d probably need to attach an AnyDVD log file so we could take a look at what’s going on. Right click on AnyDVD icon and select the “Create logfile…” and pay attention to the dialog that comes up. It’ll give you the path to the log and the filename. Attach that to a post here and someone will take a look and see what’s going on.

No text comes up if I right click for log file.
This comes up in status

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.1.2)
HL-DT-ST DVDRRW GWA-4166B 1823 05/05/10
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2078704 sectors (4059 MBytes)
Total size: 3747680 sectors (7319 MBytes)
Video DVD (or CD) label: ECH0NNW1_2
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Look in the [U][B]My Documents[/B][/U] folder. There should e a zip file there for you to upload here.