126.96.36.199 2008 03 19
- New (Blu-ray): Removes the BD+ protection from Blu-ray discs!
(for increased compatibility with titles released by Twentieth
Century Fox )
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to enable / disable BD+ removal
- New (DVD): AnyDVD ripper no longer uses the Windows filesystem, it
has now its own UDF parser / reader.
Discs which cannot be read by Windows can now be copied with the
- Fix (Blu-ray): Black display with some BD discs, e.g., “Layer Cake”,
second release, “The Fugitive”, “Wild Things” (all Region B)
- Fix (DVD): Small bugfix in “repairing defective disc structure”
function of AnyDVD ripper
- Fix (DVD): Problems with some Arccos protected titles, e.g.
“The Grudge”, R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages