AnyDVD 6.4.0.0 BD+ Decryption

Slysoft has just released their V6.4.0.0 with BD+ decryption. What do you think . Post your successes or failures.
nyDVD History

6.4.0.0 2008 03 19

• New (Blu-ray): Removes the BD+ protection from Blu-ray discs!
    (for increased compatibility with titles released by Twentieth
    Century Fox :slight_smile: )
  • New (Blu-ray): Added option to enable / disable BD+ removal
  • New (DVD): AnyDVD ripper no longer uses the Windows filesystem, it
    has now its own UDF parser / reader.
    Discs which cannot be read by Windows can now be copied with the
    AnyDVD ripper.
  • Fix (Blu-ray): Black display with some BD discs, e.g., “Layer Cake”,
    second release, “The Fugitive”, “Wild Things” (all Region B)
  • Fix (DVD): Small bugfix in “repairing defective disc structure”
    function of AnyDVD ripper
  • Fix (DVD): Problems with some Arccos protected titles, e.g.
    “The Grudge”, R1, US
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages
    http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6400.exe

Thanks Alan. This must be what SamuriHL was waiting for.

For me i had no idea about it. GUI looks pretty kewl.

[quote=Bob;2022516]Thanks Alan. This must be what SamuriHL was waiting for.

For me i had no idea about it. GUI looks pretty kewl.[/quote]
This is an enormous release, it really works well with the titles I have tried, smooth as silk. :iagree:

The only BD that I have that does not work is Hitman. Slysoft is all over it though. :slight_smile:

thanks Alan

I think every BD+ title except Hitman works, it was not released when they had this version in beta. ( I think) Just guessing.:o

I just got the update email :smiley:

Me 2 :wink:

Thanks for posting this here Alan.

[QUOTE=Bob;2022539]I just got the update email :D[/QUOTE]

[quote=MegaDETH;2022555]Me 2 :wink:

Thanks for posting this here Alan.[/quote]
This is where it belongs.:iagree: I also had to post it in the regular AnyDVD Forum because of the reg AnyDVD without the hd addon. So technically its not a crosspost. LOL.:cool:

Hey, Zevia, this is what we were waiting for. Process away! :slight_smile: For those that simply want to rip their movies to watch on an HTPC (some without HDCP) this is also what you’ve been waiting for. Now you an rip to an ISO, mount it with Daemon Tools, and play it back with whatever software you want. I’m watching Simpsons from an image right now with PowerDVD 3370. EXCELLENT!! :wink:

heyyo zevi where are you for this new release?

I knew buying the AnyDVD-[B]HD[/B] upgrade a few years ago would be well worth it down the road :smiley:

Wow! Congrats to James and others involved at Slysoft. :clap:

Yup, sad thing is that I have the software all set and ready to go but my hardware is in serious need of upgrades. :frowning:

SamuriHL/Bob, I got the 6.3.2.0 beta a day before and yes it’s cool. :cool:

Now I wonder how will the movie industy (in this case Fox) reacts?

We’ll find out. But this should give you the processing abilities you need for those stubborn BD+ protected titles. :slight_smile: I haven’t had a chance to test out tsremux yet, but, I suspect it’ll work just fine.

Its not HD-DVD vs Blu-Ray anymore, its Slysoft vs Sony now. :cool::bigsmile::wink:

LOL! I think Fox has something to say about that considering they’re the only ones using BD+ at the moment.

wish the dvdfab could do Blu-ray titles.

Why? You only need AnyDVD HD. It handles everything so far with the exception of one title. And that will be fixed next week.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2023732]Its not HD-DVD vs Blu-Ray anymore, its Slysoft vs Sony now. :cool::bigsmile:;)[/QUOTE]

My money is on Slysoft