126.96.36.199 2007 01 26
- New: Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove “Protection based on unreadable Sectors”
- New: Added workaround for some drives (e.g. TSSTCORP DVD-ROM
SH-D162C) where disc insertion was not always correctly detected
by AnyDVD and decryption would not work.
- New: Added UDF 2.5 support to the UDF parser.
- New: AnyDVD status window shows larger volume names
- New: Recognizes HD-DVD video discs and correctly displays
HD-DVD volume names
- Change: Increased the number of possible errors on one disc
- Change: Increased the number of possible sector and file replacements
on one disc
- Fix: Removing Sony Arccos at the end of a title did sometimes
caused a “Navigation Pack error” or could cause the title to
disappear completely in elby CloneDVD.
- Fix: Short titles with read errors (Arccos) at the end of the file
were not handled correctly (e.g., special features in “Mirrormask”,
- Fix: Bug introduced in 188.8.131.52, disc recognition did not work
- Fix: Bug introduced in 184.108.40.206, driver could switch into safe mode
- Some minor fixes and improvements