Everybody is invited to test this beta:
The "Saw III (R1)" issue has not been addressed, I am waiting for my original disc to arrive.
From customer reports:
You can copy "Saw III (R1)" full disc with CloneDVD2 when deselecting the "bogus" titles.
You can copy "Saw III (R1)" movie with CloneDVD2 when deselecting with or without menus.
If you want to use another compression program, use CloneDVD2 to rip to harddisk (select DVD-DL as output size, so CloneDVD will not compress).
22.214.171.124 2007 01 24
- New: Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- New: Added workaround for some drives (e.g. TSSTCORP DVD-ROM
SH-D162C) where disc insertion was not always correctly detected
by AnyDVD and decryption would not work.
- New: Added UDF 2.5 support to the UDF parser.
- New: AnyDVD status window shows larger volume names
- New: Recognizes HD-DVD video discs and correctly displays
HD-DVD volume names
- Fix: Removing Sony Arccos at the end of a title did sometimes
caused a "Navigation Pack error" or could cause the title to
disappear completely in elby CloneDVD.
- Fix: Short titles with read errors (Arccos) at the end of the file
were not handled correctly (e.g., special features in "Mirrormask",
- Fix: Bug introduced in 126.96.36.199, disc recognition did not work
- Fix: Bug introduced in 188.8.131.52, driver could switch into safe mode
- Some minor fixes and improvements