which can cause BSOD with copy protected DVDs
  • New: Workaround for problem with U3 USB memory sticks
  • New: improved display of drive type in AnyDVD status and drive
    selection window

Hi :slight_smile:
Thanks for the pointer. :clap: :iagree: :bow:
slysoft :clap: :bow: :iagree: :bow: :bigsmile: :bow: :cool:

Two comments…

1. This version seems to correct the startup issue with Sandisk U3 flash drives very well!

2. Please see my comments in the CLONECD forum about this as well… if the U3 drive is plugged in when starting CLONECD (5.3.0.1), it hangs during the drive scan phase and locks the machine… Only recourse is to either reboot or forcibly unplug the drive!

Perhaps the ANYDVD people could talk to the CLONECD people to resolve this!

THANKS!

Thanks for the update!

the AnyDVD and CloneCD people are the same people.

Do we know if this update corrected issues many people having issues trying to backup Saw 3. Can someone that has this movie please try to backup using latest version fo anydvd thank you?

Yep, according to James, Anydvd should work with this title (provided you’re using Clonedvd2 or Clonecd).

Edit: wrong post.

Please try this CloneCD beta version:
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/SetupCloneCD5302.exe

Thanks for the update.

Just a question: did anybody receive the news from slysoft twice per email? The first time this happened! It´s just me or are there others? (nothing important, just interesting!)

yes I did

Sorry guys, thats true.

Our newsletter-server crashed and we re-started the newsletter on another box. Some customers (en, de) received the news twice.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Tom

Thanks for the feedback Tom. As I said, it´s not important, it was just out of curiousity. Anyway, better twice then nothing :bigsmile:

Slysoft :bow: :bow: :bow:

For the first time ever, I’m having a problem with this version. Spy Sweeper won’t allow me to “keep” it in the start up menu. Every time I open Any DVD, Spy Sweeper comes up with the dialogue box, “Do you want to keep this programme” I click on yes and all seems well until I re boot or re open Any DVD and the same box appears again and again and again. has anyone Any ideas?

This happens on both machines. (Before anyone says anything, NO both machines are NOT run at the same time. :slight_smile: )

I’m running Win XP Pro SP2 and Spy Sweeper 5.0.7. 1608

I don’t know “Spy Sweeper”, but maybe you can configure it to exclude AnyDVD from its scan?

Thanks for the update.

Thanks Tru, You cannot isolate just one programme in the startup menu in Spy Sweeper, so the choice is to remove that shield, bad idea, or remove the auto start in Any DVD. I will start it manually from now on as that’s he only choice I have. PS it works fine on the previous update.

@voxsmart,

Runing Webroot Spy Sweeper (5.2.3.2132) here with AnyDVD 6.1.0.7 and have the same problem with WSS asking for AnyDVD to be added to start automatically even though it is already in the WSS permission list. This happens each time AnyDVD is opened by clicking on the icon in the task bar. This did not happen with previous versions of AnyDVD. Have you reported this to Slysoft? If not I will.

regards

Why report it to SlySoft? Report it to Webroot.

:iagree: