AnyDVD 6.0.4.2

I had downloaded the trial version and it expired. I deleted it by mistake and I downloaded it again. But now that I try to run it, it gives me an NSIS ERROR ---------------------------
NSIS ERROR

Installer verification failed.

This could be the result of an incomplete download,

a failing disk, or (possibly) corruption from a virus.

You can try to force an install using the /NCRC

command line switch (but it is NOT recommended)

OK

I did buy the license key but that won’t run either. I have tried removing the AnyDVD completely from my system and reinstalling it but it gives me the same error. What can I do?

Clean your temporary internet files and redownload it. Sounds like it got corrupted. Make sure you are downloading it from Slysoft’s site.

You should still be able to install it. Maybe do a system restore if something is interfering with the installation.

Thanks, scotton,

I did the system restore and it is working fine. It had never even occurred to me to do that.

I wouldn’t do a System Restore on something as trivial as this. Follow what SamuriHL said and you would have been fine. System Restore is [B]only[/B] to be used in emergencies.

Why not system restores are so much fun

We are just using windows system restore to a day when theres no problems with your computer not using restore disks to wipe out computer. It only takes a few minutes and you restart your computer. Added it worked.

I have upgraded to the new 6.0.4.2 also and mine says “Any DVD is disabled for Drive E:” and I have no clue what you are talking about with windows system restore. I am normally an Apple person, new to windows, I just don’t understand why it was working yesterday and then they sent me an email about the new version and now I am getting the above message.

Did you reboot? You should need to with this version. If so and its still disabled on E:, make sure is selected in options.

[QUOTE

This could be the result of an incomplete download,

a failing disk, or (possibly) corruption from a virus.

You can try to force an install using the /NCRC

command line switch (but it is NOT recommended)

I just finished installing new windowXP on my new HDD. I started install all my program back and I got this massage couple of days ago but mine is CloneDVD2. Doesn’t matter how many times or which way I tried still same result. The funny thing is I can download Any DVD / Clone CD with no problem everyghing but CloneDVD2,and this is www.slysoft.com. So I went to Elby and download CloneDVD2 everything is fine. Just kinda wondering what happened there? But in your case I don’t think Elby got AnyDVD on their website.