6.0.1.1, 2006 06 09

• New: The old option “Show information window for new media”
    from AnyDVD 5.x is back due to popular demand
  • Fix: Crash with Japanese language
  • Fix: Crash of AnyDVD ripper
  • Fix: AnyDVD ripper did not always append the “VIDEO_TS” directory
  • Updated languages

Hf and Download here

Kewl always doing something to make this program better. Thanks Slysoft!

Thanks for the great work on the program! Feature request? Would it be possible to set up the ripper to automatically create a folder named from the info from the cd title? Example Aeonflux movie had disk info lable of AEONFLUX_WS. It would be nice if the ripper had a setting of default directory E:\Movies and would automatically create the directory AEONFLUX_WS and put the Video_TS directory inside of that.

Thanks in advance,

Lee

New: The old option "Show information window for new media"
from AnyDVD 5.x is back due to popular demand

:bigsmile:

hanks so much james
jimmy

I second that smilie. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Much thanks James. Best money I ever spent.

It appear the speed setting in AnyDVD 6.0.1.1 have been changed. I liked being able to set my burns for 1x - 16x using 16x media. This version only goes to 2.4 with the same media. :frowning:

You totally lost me. I don’t ever remember seeing burn speed settings in AnyDVD.

I’m sorry… I was refering to the setting in the option to burn with nero. Before this version I could lmit my burns to 8x with 16x media.

It’s still there and it was for anydvd reading the disc not nero burning…as for the spedd in burning if you make an ISO then use nero(not express) then you can slow down the burn speed.

Does anybody know where i can get a crack for AnyDVD 6.0.1.1?

oh brother!!!

go here www.cracksforfools.com

you can get the crack here or here

Try this site I think they can help you find the crack just send them a email.

how about you go here www.kissmygreek@@@.com they have so many cracks there they make Harlem look small.

your name say’s it all…

CLOWN

:bigsmile:

Since it is a small program, a small box of Cracker Jacks should suffice to handle the program…

here’s 3 different cracks for anydvd

Yo-

And “POOF” they are gone - or fell into a crack-eh!

hehe

Mike