here’s a link

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Hi :wink:
slysoft :cool: nuff said bro.

Thanx… 5.9.6.0 tomorrow? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope. :bigsmile:

Hi :slight_smile:
@rolling56
Slysoft are going to hyper leap to 6.6.6.0 on bank holiday monday. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I purchased my AnyDVD .key file about 6 months ago.
I’ve updated overtop the previous version several times.
Today I updated to 5.9.5.9 and rebooted, and now I get an error saying that my trial has expired.
What’s goin’ on?

Welcome to the forum xvietnow2x. :clap:
Make sure your key is safe. Then uninstall completely (possibly redownload latest AnyDVD) then reinstall. Replace key etc. Let us know what happens.

Wow thank you for the very fast reply.
I’ve done as you stated, uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted. Imported .key file I saved from SlySoft from the Start Menu/Slysoft shortcut, and still same problem: says my trial has expired.
:frowning:

Time to contact Slysoft support then. Go to the slysoft web page for contact info.

James (at slysoft) :bow: may pick up on this, but as SamuriHL says contact them through the usual channels. Just click on link & follow instructions.

Maybe your key was stolen or your payment was refunded. You should contact customer support.

another scamming newbie =ASN :wink:

Thanks…Ill get it updated today.

BTW, This is my first post…just joined cdfreaks.

Reading your forums on AnyDvd, I tried it and bought the whole bundle!(anydvd,clonedvd,clonecd,clonedvdmobile)

Every one works great on my laptop w/XP!

Thanks for letting me lurk awhile and learned stuff, and also the discount still works by putting “cdfreaks” in the promo code (you saved me 20 more bucks)

Thank you and thanks SLYSOFT.

Are you serious about this?? Any inside info as to changes\improvements?