188.8.131.52, 2006 04 03
- New: Added support for new versions of the Sony Arccos protection
to the option to remove “Protection based on unreadable Sectors”
- New: Structural protection removal has been significantly enhanced,
protected cells are now completely removed from the beginning of
the protected titles (ArccoS, PuppetLock & MacroVision RipGuard protections).
This greatly improves compatibility with 3rd party tools like DVDShrink,
Nero Recode and others. Using additional tools like VobBlanker should no
longer be required.
- New: Added automatic removal of bogus program chains from title sets
- New: Added automatic removal of bogus title sets
- New: Added option to remove unreferenced and blank cells to the
AnyDVD ripper (enabled by default)
- New: Added vertical scrollbar to the information window
- Change: Safe mode is now enabled by default after a fresh installation.
- Fix: Incorrect decryption after wake up from S3 power saving
- Fix: Incorrect drive speed after wake up from S3 power saving
- Fix: Some bad sector protections were removed even if the option
to remove “Protection based on unreadable Sectors” was disabled
- Fix: Jump to main title did not work, if source disc contained one
small title, e.g. a short video clip
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Added persian language
- Updated languages