I have prepared a new beta version for download:
The main change is detection and removal of a new type of copy protection. I have called this new protection “Chapter Jump”, based on how it is working.
I don’t believe there will be any problems, but please check, if all your DVDs still play correctly while AnyDVD is running (all options on default settings).
You can use your favourite DVD Player Software to try this.
Please report bugs and problems to support(at)slysoft.com or as a follow up to this thread.
For those who want to try it out, here is the changelog:
22.214.171.124, 2005 11 14
- New: Added detection and removal of a new type of protection
“Chapter Jump” as found on “Kleiner KÃ¶nig Kalle Wirsch” (German)
to the option to remove “Protection based on unreadable Sectors”
- New: Added display of “Chapter Jump” structural protection in
AnyDVD information window
- New: Added support for a new protection as found on
“Layer Cake” R2 (Dutch) to the option to remove
“Protection based on unreadable Sectors”
- New: As DVD43 is incompatible with AnyDVD, it can now be
automatically uninstalled during the installation.
- New: As DVD43 is incompatible with AnyDVD, it will now be
automatically disabled, if AnyDVD is started.
- Updated languages