AnyDVD 5.3.2.1 - Can it do this?

[B]RE: Question About AnyDVD 5.3.2.1

[/B][COLOR=Black]I have a question about [COLOR=Blue]AnyDVD 5.3.2.1 program which I already have on my PC. I realize it’s capable of burning practically any DVD I put into the DVD drive; however, is it capable of burning a video directly from my PC when I’m watching the video online (and watching it FULL SCREEN on my monitor)? Does the software program have that capability?

Thanks anyone for your help.

Divine1 [/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Divine1;2280804][B]RE: Question About AnyDVD 5.3.2.1[/B]

[COLOR=black]I have a question about [COLOR=blue][B]AnyDVD 5.3.2.1[/B] program which I already have on my PC. I realize it’s capable of burning practically any DVD I put into the DVD drive; however, is it capable of burning a video [I][B]directly from my PC when I’m watching the video online[/B][/I] (and watching it [B]FULL SCREEN[/B] on my monitor)? Does the software program have that capability?

Thanks anyone for your help.

Divine1 [/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
No. It does not burn at all. All it does is decrypt in the background, and using the AnyDVDhd ripper you can rip a disc to your Hard drive. You need CloneDVD2 to burn the Disc, plus the fact that V5.3.2.1 is years old, the current version is 6.5.4.9.:wink:

Welcome to CDF’s:

You can use Nero or DVD Shrink(free) or ImgBurn(free) or a combination of them if needed for size etc…most likely the files on your PC don’t have any copy protection.

And what Alan mentioned