Anydvd 4.5.7.2 better

vbimport

I have been having funny problems with 4.5.8.1 .
I want to revert back to 4.5.7.2 but cant find anyware to download now.
I assume I will have to remove program and re install but I have no site to download.

Sorry trying to figure out how to send this file to you.

azstud, PM me and give me your e-mail address and i will try to send it to you.

hi there ito been having problems with latest anydvd could u send me v 4.5.7.2 thanx greatly apreciated

not sure how to PM

me again my e-mail is eltons@webmail.co.za looking for anydvd v 4572

cyrotic7

i have send it

check your E-mail

nothing yet…

Just out of curiosity, what problems have you guys had ?

Azstud when you get it, make sure you click save so that you can save it to a cd. Then run the setup, after you have saved it to a cd. This way you will have a backup.

azstud,

What is your e-mail address

cbw

Azstud , check agian, sorry my falut entered the wrong E-mail address.

Azstud, get it yet?

Take your time , its ok.

Azstud, just sent it check your E-mail.

This is funny…like 2 blind men trying to get out of a room. :slight_smile:

No problem with v 4.5.8.1, you probably just configured it differently, you’ll have the same problem after you reinstall 4.5.7.2 with the default settings.
It’s not the program, it’s the user.

cyrotic7
Never post your email address, you’re just opening the door for spammers.

Agreed. I always update my AnyDVD and have yet to have a problem relating directly to AnyDVD.

Check your E-mail, just sent it.