- New: The option to remove “annoying adverts and trailers”
has been greatly improved: If there are multiple titles
with similar length on one disc (e.g., multiple episodes
of a TV-Series) this option will jump to the main menu
automatically instead of jumping to the episode with the
longest running time, so you can choose the episode you
wish to be played.
(The option to remove “annoying adverts and trailers” will
be further improved in future releases, stay tuned!)
- New: Added support for “Puppetlock protection type 4”
as found on “Schlupp vom grÃ¼nen Stern” (German) to the
option to remove “Protection based on unreadable Sectors”
- New: CSS Key Archive will now automatically delete old
keys using a “least recently used” algorithm.
This prevents, that your registry “fills up” with obsolete
CSS key entries.
- Change: CSS Key Archive moved from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER. AnyDVD will now work correctly with
standard user accounts on Windows 2000/XP.
- Fix: The option to remove “annoying adverts and trailers”
could cause certain titles to “hang”. Some of these titles
History of Wrestlemania I-IX (US)
Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story (US)
Walt Disney Aristocats (German)
Walt Disney Atlantis deluxe edition (German)
Walt Disney Robin Hood (German)
- Fix: AnyDVD can no longer be started more than once in
multiple “Fast User switched” sessions on Windows XP.
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languagesdownload