220.127.116.11, 2004 06 08
- New: Added “Jump to Main Movie” feature. Cool!
(This option is off by default)
- New: Software and Hardware Region Code removal are now
two separate options
- New: Added several workarounds for wrongly mastered titles
- New: Added warning dialog, if AnyDVD detects an unrecoverable
Video DVD mastering error
- New: Pressing ESC will leave the settings dialog
- New: Workaround for problems with incorrectly mastered DVDs like
“Jim Knopf und Lucas, der LokomotivfÃ¼hrer”, “Urmel aus dem Eis”
and “Peter Finzel Test Disc V2”
- New: .bup files can now be at any sector address on the DVD
and do not need to follow the video material
This fixes problems with DVDs created with broken mastering
software or DVDs created as DVD-ROMs instead of Video DVDs.
- New: All I/O is now moved to a separate thread to improve response
time of the User Interface
- Fix: AnyDVD did not work correctly, if .bup files were missing.
This fixes problems with wrongly mastered Video DVDs.
- Change: Description in version resource of
application. The old entry “watch & copy any DVD!”
confused some people.
- Fix: Read error could lead to AnyDVD hang using
100% CPU load
- Fix: Deadlock when clicking into tray icon
- Fix: Hang on program exit
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated ElbyCDIO
- Updated languages
Really nice changelog