Anydvd 3.3.1.1 system problem

vbimport

Just upgraded from 3.2.1.1, the latest version stops me playing CDs and DVDs, also interferes with Burning software!

Win Xp Home, both DVD rom and writer fail to read/write!

All other operations of PC ok, had to System restore to resolve issue, I have contacted Slysoft, awaiting response.

:confused:

Just upgraded from 3.2.1.1, the latest version was the ver you installed 3.3.2.1 ? thought i ask if that was the ver as i have dnloaded just never install it yet as its all been working fine. mabye i better not up grade then:eek: Let me know:bow:

DJFASTEDDIE,

I wonder what the attached by you image has to do w all that ?
Is everything all right w you ?

Is Fine with me i just was asking to make sure that the latest release was what caused him trouble :cool: And BoSkin i guess you have never seen anything like the picture :stuck_out_tongue: O and bye the way i am great . All is Great :smiley:

Originally posted by DJFASTEDDIE

And BoSkin i guess you have never seen anything like the picture :stuck_out_tongue:
You guessed wrong but that’s OK by me

Yes, it is this version that gives me problems (released 26/1/04),

Slysoft say they are going to get back to me on this. No problems with 3.2.1.1, but since the systen restore, the autostart has become unreliable?:slight_smile:

Originally posted by foulplay
[B]Yes, it is this version that gives me problems (released 26/1/04),

Slysoft say they are going to get back to me on this. No problems with 3.2.1.1, but since the systen restore, the autostart has become unreliable?:slight_smile: [/B]

You can try AnyDVD “Safe Mode”.

Safe mode…does what exactly? And do you mean the old or to the new version?

Originally posted by foulplay

Safe mode…does what exactly?

And do you mean the old or to the new version?

It’s available in either.

Thanks for the that, I 'll try when I get home from work!:bigsmile:

Having dowloaded (again) the latest release, I’m reluctant at this stage to execute this program, I’ll stick with version 3.2.1.1 as this works ‘perfectly’ aslong as I stick to manual start on my desktop. Safe mode is not an option as I use Instant DVDcopy to Burn, which has a problem in safe mode, interestingly (or not) takes a long time to do any action…I do have have access to Nero 5.5, but as there is somebody else having problems with the latest version of Anydvd, I’ll hold fire. Still think its great, but using DVDecrypt (which is free) is a little longwinded. Still in a perfect world…:bigsmile:

> Instant DVDcopy to Burn, <

As long as you don’t need AnyDVD to decrypt for Instant Copy, this won’t hurt…

Ollie,

Thanks, but it seems most of my collection (305 discs) seem to be encrypted, quite a few seem to have C0:00:00:02 is this a common thing? Are these actually encrypted?:confused:

I couldn’t get 3.2.1.1 to copy disable the CSS but 3.3.1.1 appears to have done the trick.