Anybody live near Erie, PA?

I’m looking for someone who lives near Erie, PA. I need someone to hand deliver some papers to someone for me.

nope i don’t sorry…but i have a harley to ride too :wink:

Sorry…opposite corner of state

Cool… Which Harley…
My wife is lucky. She gets to ride on two Harley’s… LOL

i’ve got a 76 sportster…a good ole pan head!

How does does she ride two harley’s at once? Oh wait :o nevermind. :clap:

How does does she ride two harley’s at once? Oh wait :o nevermind. :clap:

I would never dream of riding a bike wear I live. Too many crazy drivers…it would only be a matter of time before I ended up as somebodies hood ornament.

Nice. I sold a 77 sportster two years ago. And I believe that yours is a Shovel head isn’t it?

actually its an Iron head…:smiley: temp mental lapse…

I thought PA was a small village for you. :slight_smile:

Looking at the statistics, Erie county has less than 0.02% of the population CDFreaks serves (Europe/Americas/some English-speaking Asians) when LR forum has less than 100 daily posters.

Do you ride much. I put on about 6-7 thousand miles a year.

That’s a lot. My brothers ride 800cc to 2500cc cars just a few thousand km per year.

It’s hard for me to imagine a car engine that small. My bike engine is 1550cc.

Anything from 2000cc in South Korea is called “Dae Hyung” meaning Big Size. And it’s also regarded luxurious so the government charges a lot higher percentage of tax and insurance, like US$1 per cc for cars under 800cc, US$3 per cc for cars from 800cc to 1,500cc, US$5 for cars from 1,500 to 2,000, US$10 for 2K to 3K… and so on. Imagine what kind of people would buy 4,500cc cars imported from Japan or US. It was worse several years so that often is the key issue between South Korea and US trade meetings.

BTW, to me 50cc is already too big for a byke.

Papers? What? I’m confused… :confused:

Legal?

Ding. Ding. Ding. Winner. Winner. Winner.

So who’s the lucky recipient of the lawsuit?

Ex-Girlfriend. Breech of contract.