Anybody else having the same problem w/blu-ray?

vbimport

I rip the blu-ray movie to a temp folder on the hard drive with full disc.

Then I click Main Movie, Split or Customize I have the following in the entry box “Please insert DVD disc or choose DVD folder/image file”. I click the folder icon to the right of the entry box and browse to where the ripped folders and files are and select the folder and then it does nothing. Then I click the disk icon to the very right of the entry box and browse to the folders where the ripped files are and it is looking for a .iso, .img, .ini or .nrg which is not what the rip made and it doesn’t do anything with the files in the directories from the rip and "It does not see the drive in Main Movie, Customize, etc.?

Also I am using Windows XP w/SP2 and have a LG GGW-H20L.

Sorry to have to say this but DVDFab does not work with blu-ray at the moment
at least not to my knowledge it doesn’t. :disagree:

[quote=getit29;2025911]Sorry to have to say this but DVDFab does not work with blu-ray at the moment
at least not to my knowledge it doesn’t. :disagree:[/quote]
You are correct getit29, but where did you read it was supossed to, I know the free hd-dvddecrypter has had some success but I dont think Fengtao ever mention Blu-ray, at least not in any post I ever read. I may be wrong. Just my understanding.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2025917]You are correct getit29, but where did you read it was supossed to, I know the free hd-dvddecrypter has had some success but I dont think Fengtao ever mention Blu-ray, at least not in any post I ever read. I may be wrong. Just my understanding.[/QUOTE]

[I]alan1476[/I], you may wish to refer to DVDFab’s download page for DVDFab HD Decrypter [B]here[/B].

[B]DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.1.2.0 (Mar 22, 2008)[/B]

DVDFab HD Decrypter is a simple version of DVDFab Platinum. It copies entire DVD movie to hard disk, and removes all the protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) while copying. It also comes with full HD-DVD and [B]Blu-Ray[/B] support (Removes AACS).

That could definitely be the source of some confusion.

[QUOTE=DrinkLyeAndDie;2025921][I]alan1476[/I], you may wish to refer to DVDFab’s download page for DVDFab HD Decrypter [B]here[/B].

That could definitely be the source of some confusion.[/QUOTE]:iagree: yeah i can see why.

[quote=DrinkLyeAndDie;2025921][I]alan1476[/I], you may wish to refer to [U]DVDFab’s[/U] download page for [U]DVDFab HD Decrypter[/U] [B][U]here[/U][/B].

That could definitely be the source of some confusion.[/quote]

[B]Re: Anybody else having the same problem w/blu-ray?[/B]
Sorry to have to say this but DVDFab does not work with blu-ray at the moment
at least not to my knowledge it doesn’t. :disagree:

So it’s just that for some reason DVDFab HD Platinum/Decrypter is not working with Blu-ray right now??? Thanks

[QUOTE=Ladnek;2025947]So it’s just that for some reason DVDFab HD Platinum/Decrypter is not working with Blu-ray right now??? Thanks[/QUOTE]That is correct

[B]Alan1476 You posted the following link to a guide back in June of 2007 and then you say here that you’ve never seen any mention of Blu-Ray for DVDFab?[/B]

[B]A simple guide to backing up Blu-ray/HD-DVD with DVDFab HD Decrypter[/B]
[B]DVD Fab HD Decrypter Guide[/B]

Quote:
DVD Fab HD Decrypter is an easy to use, freeware program that allows you to backup DVD’s, HD DVD’s and Blu-ray Discs. We decided to make a quick guide to show you just how easy it is to backup a Blu-ray Disc using DVD Fab HD Decrypter. We used an LG GGW-H10N Blu-ray/HD DVD drive in this guide, but any Blu-ray or HD DVD drive can be used with DVD Fab HD Decrypter. Thanks to [B]zevia[/B] at CDFreaks for making this quide possible.
Read the full guide and article here:
[U][SIZE=2]http://wesleytech.com/dvd-fab-hd-decrypter-guide/234/[/U] :clap:
[/SIZE]

[quote=Ladnek;2026352][B]Alan1476 You posted the following link to a guide back in June of 2007 and then you say here that you’ve never seen any mention of Blu-Ray for DVDFab?[/B]

[B]A simple guide to backing up Blu-ray/HD-DVD with DVDFab HD Decrypter[/B]
[B]DVD Fab HD Decrypter Guide[/B]

Quote:
DVD Fab HD Decrypter is an easy to use, freeware program that allows you to backup DVD’s, HD DVD’s and Blu-ray Discs. We decided to make a quick guide to show you just how easy it is to backup a Blu-ray Disc using DVD Fab HD Decrypter. We used an LG GGW-H10N Blu-ray/HD DVD drive in this guide, but any Blu-ray or HD DVD drive can be used with DVD Fab HD Decrypter. Thanks to [B]zevia[/B] at CDFreaks for making this quide possible.
Read the full guide and article here:
[U][SIZE=2]http://wesleytech.com/dvd-fab-hd-decrypter-guide/234/[/U] :clap:
[/SIZE][/quote]
If you read my post I said and I quote " [B]I might be wrong[/B]" I am sure the author is doing his best to provide you with a [B]free program that will meet your needs.[/B] Patience is a virtue, at the time of my posting I believe it did work, but with newer encyptions being developed everyday, I guess you will have to wait for another free program to do this. I do not know of any freeware that does this at the moment.

Actually (and I should of noted this to begin with) I was trying to get HD [B]Platinum[/B] trial software to work [B]not the freeware[/B] HD Decrypter. HD Platinum [B]the pay[/B] [B]program/software[/B] doesn’t work with Blu-Ray either so I guess I won’t buy it!