Any Suggestion for removing PC evidences?

vbimport

Hello Everyone I m luking for a software that will clean my all evidences which i left on my PC and improve it’s performance.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f3/always-maintain-privacy-everywhere-so-what-if-ita-s-your-pc-256181/

Especially Post #2

The above link goes to invalid page!

That post and a response were removed as the post was spam. This thread was posted just after that was removed. The response from another member was to use Spybot (not the expensive program being recommended).

Various options

1. Very helpful - removes cookies, history, temp files, and crap is ccleaner

2. Check the tools in your browser…can set privacy and erasure options there too.

3. If you really wanna be paranoid, consider that there may be keyloggers on your system sending info about your activities to remote computers…and pretty soon there will be systems in place that record everything everyone does online anyway, and you won´t be able to avoid them…so you may need to get another hobby then :stuck_out_tongue:

My advice go for CCleaner and spybot install both and update spybot and then go home cleaning your system and scanning. Those are free programs that does a good job at what they do also a plus is spybot creates a hosts file blocker so that malicious site can’t change your host file that I think is a plus. If not you can go and change the attributes of your hosts file to Read-Only to stop changes in your hosts file that only spybot should be able to do. But also what do you mean removing PC evidences are you referring to would help us to identify what you need and don’t need in way of software??

There’s the pay for option of Cyberscrub or the free one called Eraser. Both work very well, I’ve used cyberscrub for a few years now and there’s no chance of getting stuff off a HDD after using it.

Try One Click Privacy. It will help u to clean all ur evidences which u left on your PC during surfing internet and general computer usage.

Haven’t used it but… http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

Secure Evidence Scrubber is an easy-to-use and flexible tool which is designed to protect you by cleaning up all the unwanted history data on your computer. With simply one click, Secure Evidence Scrubber allows you to erase the cache, cookies, history, typed URLs, autocomplete memory, index.dat from your browsers, and Window’s temp folder, run history, search history, open/save history, and recent documents, etc. Scrub and protect.