Any software conflicts running DVDFab & AnyDVD HD?

vbimport

Title say’s it all.

Since DVDFab currently does not have BD support, and my BD library is growing I wanted to give AnyDVD HD a shot. Just wanted to see if anyone on the forum has done this yet iwth no conflict.

Thanks!

I don’t think you can run them at the same time but I could be wrong. Whenever I’ve started DVDFab HD Decryptor, it tells me to exit AnyDVD.

Jeff is exactly right. You shouldn’t run them simultaneously. Keep in mind to exit the other software completely since it runs as a driver in the background. No problem having them both installed on your system.

Before you lay out more cash, you may want to take a look at this article in AfterDawn:
BD+ re-secured, SlySoft beaten

Thanks

I did read that article, and the number of BD titles currently effected is very small. I also read that they are looking to crack the RSA Alogorithm, once that is done then its smooth sailing for them. The main reason I was looking at them now is the free lifetime updates if you get it by then end of the year.

Now since it runs in the backround I assume that all you have to do is right click on its little icon on the tray and select disable before I run DVDFab correct?

If its more than that or different please let me know.

Thanks again.

Correct. Right-click and “exit” to disable AnyDVD.

Thanks jeff53404

Sounds like that makes it easy to do then I can still fire up DVDFab.

Simply disabling AnyDVD through the right click menu is enough…

I’m good if i use Anydvd fully & disable copy restriction removal in DVD fab

But there were some discs that were sucessfully copied using both at the same time and ignoring all warnings but only as a LAST resort.

Re: 5.2.2.0

In my computer, I have 4 internal CD ROM drives. A CD burner, a plane CD ROM player, a DVD buner and a DVD player. When I was burning 2 separate movies, while keeping DVDFab open, the first time, it opened the DVD burner drive once I had finished copying the movie to burn it. The 2nd movie, it opened my CD burner instead of opening my dvd burner. I had to close the cd burner, open the dvd burner in order to burn the 2nd movie. Plus, it kept asking me before it started the burn process if I wanted to burn at the recommended speed. I use the NERO engine as my burning engine.

[QUOTE=MooMooMooMoo;2181330]I’m good if i use Anydvd fully & disable copy restriction removal in DVD fab[/QUOTE]

Good idea will give this a try!

its not recommended. nor really should be discussed here in this forum.

however anydvd and dvdfab will work together, with anydvd running, the blank media will not properly detect.

[QUOTE=troy512;2181785]its not recommended. nor really should be discussed here in this forum.

however anydvd and dvdfab will work together, with anydvd running, the blank media will not properly detect.[/QUOTE]

I usually burn with Nero ran then with fab.