Any psychopaths among us?

vbimport

So, we’ve got a very short questionnaire trying to find the psycho’s amongst us. :eek:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/psychopath-night

I am a very safe and boring 27% psycho personally and like kittens. :slight_smile:

I took the test but for the survey type personal questions at the end .
I had to answer a couple “prefer not to answer” .
Not because I wouldn’t have answered the selection just didn’t fit what I would have answered. Favorite music for example . No “rock” selection . I would even refine that more to classic rock but I don’t expect that full a selection.

Any way this was my result:

YOUR
SCORE 55%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

I picked “puppies” instead of “kittens”.

All in all for a quick online test closer than expected.

I scored 30%.

I only scored 24%

And I thought I’m a perfect psychopath before doing the test. :frowning:

Cool Test :flower:

For the animals, I picked “Fish”. A 5’ 450 litre aquarium in my bedroom says enough. :wink:

It didn’t have my occupation (anything computing related), so I picked ‘Publishing’, which is the closest match to what I do.

I scored 24% - The following is the report:

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

39%
Seems I’m average.

45 % I seem to have the same evaluation as the rest

Marty

I think there are only three, maybe four evaluations. You’d have to deliberately skew the test to see the “psycho” ones.

Apparently I’m 82%… [U]un[/U]psycho. :cool:

My score 45%

im 51%

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2730266]Apparently I’m 82%… [U]un[/U]psycho. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You have the lowest score so far , living in the
[B]world’s most peaceful country [/B]:bigsmile:

39%. I’d have to hunt them down and kill them if they said otherwise… :a

Didn’t get a result after filling in the personal info tab. Don’t know if that makes me a psycho :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2730301]Didn’t get a result after filling in the personal info tab. Don’t know if that makes me a psycho :)[/QUOTE] Maybe they dispatch a S.W.A.T. team instead of showing the results if your score is too high? :bigsmile:

I’m average too at 42% and the little green man on my shoulder telling me to kill people agrees!!

[B]Wombler[/B]

:frowning: Argh, stuck on some JavaScript (?) on that page? Can’t seem to click past it, after entering info (& completing the questions, prior to getting there)

^^ and also, can’t view:

http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html#test2-charts

(Hm, it displays in the frame below; the [I]View latest results[/I] link; wonder what I’m doing wrong :))

[B]Edit[/B]:

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2730301]Didn’t get a result after filling in the personal info tab.[/QUOTE]
So, page won’t load/advance? o.0 … Same problem here.

Hmmm… 48% Higher than I expected.

I closed the page the instant they asked for name, occupation, etc

I didn’t even look for a “prefer not to answer”