Any proggy that disables 1620's learning?

like lite on’s?

Could you just once please use the search ?

Before asking such a question… maybe you should ask yourself questions like: Does BenQ have learning at all? Wouldn’t a program like this be mentioned in FAQ or anywhere at all? Shouldn’t I research a little before asking a dumb question?

so it doesn’t have it?

no… do you ? =)

do i what?

simple answer yes or no

no need to bash me i did nothing against tos

--------code65536 has a drive that’s the same. Even my BenQ can do the same as well. Disabling it would require a firmware patch, as there’s nothing in the EEPROM to disable it. I’ll add it to my list of things to do, but sorry, it may be a while before I can do it. What drive do you have?-------

direct quote by cokeking. 2nd post from “How to disable Liteon’s learning?” thread in liteon forum

He was refering to some good burns and then one bad… not the learning function.

w/e that’s where i got the benq learning thing from then you come and bash me

lol!!! patience is a virtue!!! :iagree: :bigsmile:

you guys crack me up!!!

why? must ya do that?

hahaha this is too funny.

what?

No, BenQ 1620, 1625 and 1640 have no learning capability and that’s a very good thing !

okaaaaaaay

Really…? I would like to add; from what we know by now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Check out MacClipper’s posts in recently started thread at HWZ.
Interesting. :cool:

hehehe
Peace!!

:eek: Whoa, that’s really interesting. Thanks pinto2 :slight_smile:

Yes, I saw it a few days ago. I think they will start loose customers like Liteon if they go this way…

Why? Liteon has keep/gained customers because of all of the tools and patches available for their drives. The reason they lost customers, was because of poor burn quality…

well…auto learning stradegy from what i know :smiley: … can be disabled or enabled… :clap: :clap: